Thursday, June 02, 2005

Heidi's Advice for Life

hello, my name is Heidi. I am here to help you with your problems. If you need help with anything, post a comment or Email me at Rainbow54321@gmail.com and I will post my responses here for all to read. If you wish to remain anonymous, that is fine! Thank you, bye!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Heidi,

I have a problem. My little sister smells really bad. Please Help!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Need to Breathe

12:59 PM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Need to Breathe,

try spraying that smell b gone in your sisters shoes when she is sleeping.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Heidi,

I need help, my little 10 year old sister always hides the ramote so I can't watch what I want.


Help,
T.V.girl

1:16 PM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear T.V.girl,

Tr y spying on your sister to find out where she will hide it.

From,
Heidi.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Heidi,

I am really sad, my best friend just told me that the one girl in our school that is the meanest just asked the one boy that I like to go to the dance with her and he thought I was taken so he said yes.

Help,
Bummed out.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Bummed out,

Just go to him and tell him you are not taken mayby if he likes you a lot he will change his mind and go with you.


From,
Heidi.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Heidi,


U rock.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Heidi's Advice for Life said...

Dear Janet,


I think u should ask her 2 still be friends just tell her if she dosen't want 2 tell u about her past she dosen't have 2.U guys can still be friends.


Heidi

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home